Monday, November 5, 2012

A Trip to the J Brand Factory

Last week I was asked by my editors at Refinery29 to head on over to the Fashion District downtown to get some shots of the J Brand warehouse/factory. J Brand is one of many jean companies in Los Angeles (others include MOTHER, Citizens of Humanity, Current/Elliott, Joe's Jeans etc. etc. etc.). The shoot was extremely quick and I barely had time to fawn over all the beautiful jeans/jackets I was rushing by.

Here's the link to the denim article (J Brand is slide #7).

I'm not all too sure if I can post the outtakes of the factory, so here are some lovely pics of the J Brand lobby:



OH and because I always arrive early to meetings (my meeting with the J Brand rep was at 1:30... I got there at 12:50) I had some time to kill and luckily stumbled upon the J Brand outlet right around the corner from the factory! Because of my annoying habit of being early, I was able to score on getting this amazing jacket for $99 (instead of $260)!!!