Thursday, December 27, 2012

23

Earlier this year my grandma shared some information that made quite the impact on me - whatever happens on your birthday will be a reflection of your year. So if you have a crappy birthday, you'll have a crappy year. If you have a great birthday, you'll have a great year. Andddddd I kind of believe that. For the past two or three birthdays, things didn't turn out so well or were a mess (because my birthday is the day after Christmas) and maybe that really did affect my year?! I don't know if that's true or not, but I went into this birthday with an open mind and realized that yeah, having my birthday the day after Christmas will always be kind of tough and I just need to accept that.

And I had a great day! Breakfast at Toast on West Third, a beautiful hike in Temescal Canyon, finally seeing Silver Linings Playbook, dinner at The Churchill, and drinks at Harvard and Stone. I don't think I have ever done that much on my birthday before. Thank you so much to Tianna and Dion for making my day amazing.